Professional Asheville Wedding Hair and Make Up Stylists
Terra and staff – On behalf of our daughter and our wedding party – Thank you all!
We had such a great experience at your salon. The girls all looked so beautiful and our hair and make-up stayed put despite of the weather. Everyone of your staff were calming and professional, just what we needed. We couldn’t have been happier.
Karen & Rick Matson
You’ve dreamed all your life of your wedding day, and you want to look nothing less than your best. That’s where we come in. We can create the wedding hairstyle that you’re looking for. Whether you want to wear your hair down or are interested in an up-do, we’ll be happy to present you with options and help you select the style that works best for you.
We understand how important your wedding day is to you, and how important it is for your hair to look the way you want it. You can rest assured that as our client, you’ll get excellent service every step of the way.
Click these links to see us FEATURED on wedding blogs and see our work in action at the weddings!
Suggested Services for the “Bride to Be”
Practice Up-Do, Prior to wedding day $55
Make Up Application $40
The Day Of Up Do $75 + UP
Wedding Parties require a deposit to reserve spaces on your special day!
What WE need to know:
Number of persons in party.
Time of event/schedule.
What YOU need to know:
- Facials and Waxing Must be done at least 2 days in advance of the big day. (Just in case)
- Always wear a button up shirt!!!!
- DO NOT come to salon with clean or wet hair! You may wash your hair the day before but DO NOT wash your hair DAY OF.
- If you are receiving a make-up application please have a clean face.
- DO NOT ARRIVE LATE. 15 mins. prior to the appt. is an ideal time to arrive. Wedding season is stacked at Beauty Parade and it is not uncommon for us to accomodate 2-3 bridal parties in one day.
- When you are here, you can relax. You are in highly capable hands.
All appointments made must be paid for if certain members of the wedding party do not show up or change their mind. Bridal party appts. must be canceled at least two weeks prior to event.
Bringing Snacks and Spirits is MORE than OK.
Just clean up after yourselves please!