783 Haywood Road
West Asheville’s Professional Hair Salon, Stylists and Spa Services
783 Haywood Road
West Asheville NC 28806
Please drop us a line, we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible!
More Info about Asheville:
- After you get your Asheville’s Professional Hair Salon amazing professional haircut, customized hair color, and spa services – enjoy some yummy food in our neighborhood!
Asheville Sandwich Company (794 Haywood Road) is a small joint with huge french fry sandwiches! Their signature combinations uses local ingredients topped with shoestring fries.
- Westville Pub (777 Haywood Road) opened in 2002 as West Asheville’s original watering hole and entertainment venue. Known by the locals as simply “The Pub” it is still owned and operated by the original family.
- West End Bakery (757 Haywood) is a long-time staple and serves breakfast anytime with an assortment of made-from-scratch baked goods with 100% organic flour and the freshest ingredients available. They always offer vegan, spelt, gluten-free and maple sweetened items. For lunch, hot and cold sandwiches are made on fresh baked bread. They are open on Friday and Saturday evenings offering desserts, coffee & espresso and small plates as well as beer, wine and mimosas.
- Buffalo Nickel (747 Haywood) is in wonderfully renovated historic building with re-purposed wood and 18 vintage chandeliers (one for each beer on tap). Savor a farm-to-table modern American menu with a cozy dining dining room and open kitchen downstairs. The upstairs is much larger with a nice bar, game room and plenty of seating to enjoy live music on various nights.
- Nine Mile West (751 Haywood) features vegetarian-friendly Caribbean inspired pasta dishes, rice dishes, a handful of traditional pasta dishes, daily specials, and an array of locally made desserts.
- Isis Restaurant (743 Haywood) offers a creative fare of seasonal vegetables and proteins in their dining room and bar. After, enjoy a performance in their Music Hall
- Biscuit Head (733 Haywood) is a hot spot for great breakfast combinations- love their jam bar!
- The Hop West (721 Haywood) serves a variety of yummy Asheville-made ice cream.
- Barleycorn (697 Haywood) is a gastropub with English, Scottish, and Indian influences, utilizing superior ingredients with creative cooking twists and featuring 16 rotating draft beers.
- Grab a California-style big burrito at Lucky Otter (630 Haywood).
- Another local favorite for breakfast and weekend brunch is Sunny Pointe Cafe (626 Haywood Road). They also have a delicious farm-to-fork menu for dinner.
- Try local brews at Oyster House Brewing (625 Haywood).
- Zia Taqueria (521 Haywood) is an authentic Mexican taqueria providing high-quality, moderately priced, regional Southwest / Mexican food and beverage using only natural ingredients.
- King Daddy’s Chicken & Waffles (444 Haywood Rd) is sister to the Early Girl Eatery.
- The Admiral (400 Haywood) gets national attention for its innovative cuisine served in a cinderblock building.
- Urban Orchard Cider Company and Bar (210 Haywood) makes delicious local hard apple cider, fermented using local apples.
– See more at: http://www.romanticasheville.com/west_asheville.htm#sthash.uz7O1TVz.dpuf